Make Your Blog Name Ideas A Reality And Not An Idea In Your Head!
As an experienced home business coach I have created many blogs and websites and it is important that you come up with good blog name ideas or your audience just may not show up.
Because of my experience I have created my own methodology for creating my own blog name ideas and I will share my thinking with you in this post because I want you to be successful too.
Choosing an engaging blog name is vital for your business and bringing in those visitors. It should be catchy, easy to spell and remember and link to you and your message in some way.
Start by thinking about your blog and the words that link to the message you are trying to convey to your readers, particularly descriptive words that say what you are all about. A good name will attract your niche customers and separate you from the competition, bringing your customers back time and time again.
Perfecting Blog Name Ideas – Some Tips!
I always use the following steps to identify my perfect blog name idea:
- What is your blog name idea topic or what will the content of your posts be? Exercise, Health & Fitness, Home Business, Nutrition, Yoga, what else?
- Other Words For Your Topic: Gym work, Holistic health, Internet Business, Body food, Sun salute.
- More Topic Descriptive Words: Keeping Fit, Healthy Lifestyle, Business Lifestyle, Carbs.
- Create Words and Phrases: Business Lifestyle, Internet Business Lifestyle, Home Business.
- Now Create A Great Sounding Domain Name: businesslifestyle.com, lifestylebusiness.com
- If you still need inspiration you can search for descriptive words and synonyms that relate to your chosen domain name suggestions and adjust and tweak your creation until you find a winner.
- When you have made your choice of the perfect name check out Google or a domain name provider to see if the domain is available, and if not you may need to make adjustments, lose a character here and there to define your own brand.
Blog Name Ideas: Closing Remarks
This blog will have helped you come up with great blog name ideas and identify your perfect blog name to get you started and out there ready for your audience. This method has worked for me many times and I have many successful blogs and websites out there bringing in website visitors and customers.
If you are still not identifying your perfect blog name you can also use a Blog Name Generator and there are many of them available out there that will generate some great blog names for you and this will be covered fully in a future blog.
Closing Remarks – Blogging For Your Business
Mark Ford is a prolific blogger and he is able to help you kick start your home business lifestyle. By sharing blogging tips with you, blog posts, articles and a range of digital products and workshops, Mark Ford can give you the perfect start to blogging. To get you started, learn about uncovering the real facts behind building 6 figure blogs!
Grab your free copy of the Your Blog Content eBook and have it delivered to your inbox today – more information here.
I wish you every success in running your home business from anywhere in the world and blogging daily!
Home Business Lifestyle and Blogging Coaching with Mark Ford.
Loyally stepping up for others SO THAT they are given inner peace.
Thought for the day!
Blogging is a skill that is developed over time and time builds leaders along with blogging success. Give it the time. It’s like building a house. Each individual brick does not build the whole house. Likewise each blog is an individual blog that builds out all your content and the ‘whole’ picture over time. Stay the course!